Create > Living Painting Photographs
Goal: Make a series of at least 3 photographs that give the illusion of being a painting.
- Paint or draw on an object, place or person.
- Use appropriate lighting to enhance the illusion
- Photograph your found object painting from multiple points of view
Trigger Mechanisms: Mix-media, paint, fantasize, illusion
Westosha Students > https://goo.gl/photos/DtvLSAEoc1DMLA6Y9
Reverse trompe-l’oeil > http://goo.gl/gizIr
Read > Living Paintings > http://www.buzzfeed.com/mathieus/living-paintings-8q4/
Watch > Alexa Meade > http://alexameade.com/
Generalize, Reflect & Publish:
- Evaluate the results
Reflect > Should I go back and rework anything?
- How did you combine art elements (line, color, shape, texture, value) to develop art principles? (Unity/variety, balance, emphasis contrast, rhythm, proportion/scale, figure/ground relationship)
- Where are the dominant shapes, forms, colors, or textures that carry expressive significance?
- Why Is the work ordered and balanced or chaotic and disturbing?
- What gives the work its uniqueness?
- Is symbolism used in the work to convey meaning other than what one sees?
- Does the work evoke any feelings?
- Providing Recognition
Publish > Share your album to our G+Community > Concepts & Creations category
Display > Add your photos to the Event
- Providing Feedback
- Give positive feedback > +1 every image that deserves it
- Give peer feedback > Give 2 peer images a VTS critique > http://goo.gl/1WWmBY