About Digital Photography
Complete > everything highlighted in yellow.
Pre-instruction Baseline Data:
- Focus the learning
The Big Idea:
Photography communicates in a complex language and makes us artists.
- How do I get the most out of my camera?
- How do I capture content and make impactful images?
- Where do I store, share and communicate with my images?
Digital photography is allowing more individuals to capture moments and make images. No longer burdened with expensive cameras, film and developing process, individuals with mobile phones, cameras and computers can point and shoot and make unlimited amounts of images.
- Understand and apply > media, techniques, and processes with skill
- Use design > principles and functions
- Choose and evaluate > subject matter and ideas
- Reflect upon and assess > the characteristics and merits of both mine and other’s work
- Make connections > between my art and other aspects of life
Goals: Know how to direct for and control pictorial design and composition
- Setting Objectives
- Summarizing and Note Taking
Apply Knowledge & Skills:
Create > Central Photo Scavenger Hunt - https://goo.gl/dAWCSp
Generalize, Reflect & Publish:
Required Work Checklist:
Ansel Adams and the Elements of Art > http://www.carearts.org/teachers/lesson-plans/a-g/ansel-adams-and-the-elements-of-art.html