Create > Projection Mapping Profile Portrait Photo Breadth
Goal: Create a profile portrait emphasizing identity through the use of projected imagery.
Projecting mapping images across a 3D from creates a double scene. The projected image becomes distorted and obscured as it falls within shadowed crevices and bends around the 3D from. Projecting images onto people is a great way to experiment with topics of identity and portraiture.
- Project relevant imagery from an LCD projector onto your face.
- Search for imagery pertaining to your identity
- a map of your neighborhood
- images of horses or the woods
- lyrics to a song
- abstract digital art
- Capture close ups of your face along with the projected imagery from the LCD
- Manipulate and enhance the images
- Save them to a new G+ Album title and use it as your G+ profile pic.
Trigger Mechanisms: Distort, Manipulate, Dynamic gesture, Multi-dimensional
- Lee Kirby > http://www.leekirbyphotography.com/pro-ject/
- View > Kandi by One Eskimo > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_tBHoRaxns
- View > Lorde2PacBeck > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm3ZEMQf98k
- View > Projection Mapping the City > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W6Eabefezg
- View > Short Film > http://goo.gl/cNy3xq
- Pinterest > http://goo.gl/NtMtMd
- Westosha Examples > https://goo.gl/photos/4pZ25cmw2jVovuqq7