Accessing AP Scores Online in July
AP(R) Students Will Get Scores Online in July
Your role in ensuring that your students are able to access their scores is critical. Below is some information we'd like you to share with your students -- particularly those who have never taken an AP Exam before -- to help them get ready to access their scores.
Steps AP Students Must Take to Access Scores
* At exam time or during a pre-administration session, fill in AP
answer sheets carefully and consistently. Especially important
are name, date of birth, sex, mailing address, and email address.
* As early as possible, sign up for a College Board account at
apscore.org. Students must have an account to access their scores.
- Some students may already have an account. Have them confirm
this by signing in.
* Remember the following information, which will be required to see
their scores in July:
- College Board account username and password
- 2014 AP number (or student ID number if they provided it on
their AP answer sheet)
Score Release Schedule
The score release schedule will be available at apscore.org in early May, and students will receive an email in early July at the email address they put on their AP answer sheet reminding them when they can access their scores.
To support your efforts, we've developed an awareness toolkit that you will receive in the mail in early April and that is available for download.