Project 7 - Sensory Analog - Critical Thinking Image Analysis
Analyze abstract expressionist artwork to develop an informed interpretation and evaluation.
- Go to Thinklink > www.thinglink.com and past the URL of the artwork.
- Tag - Who is the Artist? & What is the title of the artwork?
- Tag - What media was used to create the artwork?
- Tag - What year was the Artist born? & What year was the artwork created?
- Tag - How old was the Artist when the artwork was created? & How old is the artwork?
Apply: (Specify the intended meaning of the artwork.)
- Tag - a significant quotation that describes the mood of the artwork and explain how the quotation as an analogy provides a deeper understanding of the artwork and its meaning.
- Tag - a ‘soundtrack’ for this artwork on YouTube and explain why you choose that particular music for this particular artwork? What or how the tempo / melody of the music similar to something in the artwork.
Publish your Thinglink Image Analysis to our Community > Westosha ADV > http://goo.gl/qlrDZT