Goal: Arrange drawings and collage elements into a matrix pattern with either a warm or cool color temperature.
Concept: Images grouped together appear conceptually linked
- Make at least 3 observational drawings and render with warm or cool colors.
- Print images and work into them with warm or cool color pencils.
- Find collage elements in books or magazines.
- Arrange collage elements and drawings into a matrix pattern.
- Overlay outlines of objects, persons or forms if you wish.
David SalleDistance from Nowhere
David SalleRips in the Mirror