Sharpening abilities to form mental images.
Access Prior Knowledge:
Visualize, Imagine, Fantasize
Apply Knowledge and Skills:
Studio Activity: Visualization
- Look at the image of the black circle for one minute.
- Look away and close your eyes and image the black circle in your mind.
- Imagine the circle splitting in half vertically, producing two half circles
- Imagine the two black half circles suddenly turning a brilliant orange with white dots.
- Imagine the half-circles turning into the wings of a butterfly.
- Imagine a butterfly with wings of bright orange and white dots and a black shiny body.
- Imagine the butterfly flying away.
- Rate yourself: 1- Clear, 2- Vague, 3- A struggle
- With group, create an imagination exercise and share it with the community.
Creative imagination operates by the interplay of several key functions;