Create > Unnatural Silhouettes
Goal: Make three (3) double exposure silhouette images
- Stage a series of images that emphasize silhouette shapes.
- Capture other images that metaphorically represent the individual in the silhouette image.
- Follow the tutorial below to exploit a double exposure effect.
Trigger Mechanisms: Contrast, Metaphor, Analogy
- Pinterest > Double Exposure Photography > http://goo.gl/xsUTLQ
- Matt Wisniewski > http://goo.gl/2N708W
- Westosha Examples > https://goo.gl/photos/NRj1MVQgfmEVycjb9
- Double Exposure > https://goo.gl/devas3
- Pixlr Tutorial > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Q1hjZJzfo
- Photoshop Tutorial > http://goo.gl/2LuLSU
Generalize, Reflect & Publish:
- Evaluate the results
Did I achieve the goal?
- Goal: Create 5 quality images that exploit silhouetted shapes and evoke interest.
Should I go back and rework anything?
- How did you combine art elements (line, color, shape, texture, value) to develop art principles? (Unity/variety, balance, emphasis contrast, rhythm, proportion/scale, figure/ground relationship)
- Where are the dominant shapes, forms, colors, or textures that carry expressive significance?
- Why Is the work ordered and balanced or chaotic and disturbing?
- What gives the work its uniqueness?
- Is symbolism used in the work to convey meaning other than what one sees?
- Does the work evoke any feelings?
- Providing Recognition
Publish > Share your album to our G+Community > Concepts & Creations category
Display > Add your photos to the Event
- Providing Feedback
- Give positive feedback > +1 every image that deserves it
- Give peer feedback > Give 2 peer images a VTS critique > http://goo.gl/1WWmBY
Blog > https://goo.gl/MjRyFY
Doc > https://goo.gl/1wpevx