Monday, October 27, 2014

Generalize, Publish and Reflect: Concentration Critique

Generalize, Publish and Reflect:



Instructional Strategy

  • Providing Recognition

Learning Activity




How to create an Artist’s Statement for your artwork.  


Writing prompts for your artist statement.
  • Clearly state the central idea of the concentration.
  • Integration of my concentration idea and my work is demonstrated by…
  • My works relate to each other by…
  • Investigation, discovery , and decision making are seen in…
  • Transformation and growth are demonstrated by…
  • My skills using media and materials are displayed in…
  • Originality and innovation are shown in…
  • My documentation of references and resources can be found in…
  • I transformed any appropriated imagery by...




Instructional Strategy

  • Providing feedback

Learning Activity






No comments:

Post a Comment