Illustration Critical Thinking Image Analysis
Here is the Doc of everything below
Westosha Illustration Critical Thinking Image Analysis > http://goo.gl/u1z3RK
Analyze a political cartoon so you can make an informed interpretation and evaluation.
- Go to Daryl Cagle’s Political Cartoonist’s Index > http://www.cagle.com/ .
- Choose a trending or new cartoon and copy the URL or save image as to your desktop.
- Go to Thinklink > www.thinglink.com
- Add tags that answer the following prompts.
- Share the completed thinglink to Westosha Illustration Community > http://goo.gl/xLjJDP .
- Tag objects that are symbols and interpret what you think the symbol means.
- Tag objects or physical features that are exaggerated and interpret what this achieves.
- Tag the cartoon’s caption and/or title.
- Tag any dates or numbers and interpret why they are important.
- Tag words or phrases that label and interpret how they clarify meaning or significance.
- Tag the action taking place in the cartoon.
- Tag any use of line that suggests expression, action or movement.
- Tag what event or idea the cartoon is referring to.
- Tag details in the cartoon that provide clues of the cartoonist’s opinion.
- Tag groups or individuals represented and if they agree or disagree with the message.
- Include a YouTube video that is an analogy of the cartoon’s meaning.
Check this example > http://www.thinglink.com/scene/485841576493318146