Create > Manipulated Portraits Album
Goal: Create 5 quality nontraditional (manipulated) portraits.
- Start by staging a photo shoot of the following:
- shoot 5 portraits in which the face has been distorted because of external forces.
- For example tape, cellophane, rubber bands, windtunnel or push your face against the scanner or window or have hands pulling or pushing etc...
- shoot 5 portraits in which the face has been partially or fully covered.
- Use mirrors, face paint, makeup, masks or found objects etc...
- shoot 5 portraits that are manipulated reconstructions from printed pieces.
- print out an image, sand off part of it, paint or marker right on it,
- cut it up and rearrange the pieces (do this with more than one image),
- scratch the surface, collage other elements etc...
- shoot 5 portraits of your choice
- Upload all these images into a new Google Photo album.
- Share this album with the community.
- Use time editing to create 5 quality pieces to submit to the Event.
Trigger Mechanisms: Distort, Manipulate, Dynamic Posture
- > Scotch Tape Portraits > http://justsomething.co/15-hilarious-scotch-tape-faces-portraits/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dQbirKbkXw
- Album covers and Portraits > http://goo.gl/u14d
- Westosha student examples > https://goo.gl/photos/ky7Kx1PLYF9GB96t5