Create > Forced Perspective Photographs
Goal: Create two effective images that exploit the illusion of forced perspective
Intentionally change the perspective of the photo by placing a small item close to the camera and a large item further away behind it. Utilize a deep depth-of-field so make sure that your foreground and background remain in focus. Work in aperture priority mode if possible.
Trigger Mechanisms: Creativity, Illusion, Depth-of-field
Forced Perspective on Pinterest > https://goo.gl/y2z5q6
17 Forced Perspective Examples > http://goo.gl/41S1yX
40 Forced perspective examples > http://goo.gl/xAqM1o
Check out this video > https://vimeo.com/145304321 (http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2015/11/darwin-deez-currency-video/ )
Generalize, Reflect & Publish:
- Evaluate the results
Reflect > Should I go back and rework anything?
- How did you combine art elements (line, color, shape, texture, value) to develop art principles? (Unity/variety, balance, emphasis contrast, rhythm, proportion/scale, figure/ground relationship)
- Where are the dominant shapes, forms, colors, or textures that carry expressive significance?
- Why Is the work ordered and balanced or chaotic and disturbing?
- What gives the work its uniqueness?
- Is symbolism used in the work to convey meaning other than what one sees?
- Does the work evoke any feelings?
- Providing Recognition
Publish > Share your album to our G+Community > Concepts & Creations category
Display > Add your photos to the Event
- Providing Feedback
- Give positive feedback > +1 every image that deserves it
- Give peer feedback > Give 2 peer images a VTS critique > http://goo.gl/1WWmBY